Re: [IPr] Opps!

Thank You Rev. Randall!
You bring a great deal of wisdom to this list!
I may be one of the "weird ones" way out in or on another planet from your
perspective, but I could not agree with you more on everything you said in
your recent long wise post.
As I said in a number of forms yesterday, Censorship is a hot button for me
and yesterday it was pushed. I reflected long and hard last night and today
on the whole dynamic on this list. I even asked my higher power for guidance.
Well I recieved it along with a blood Sugar of 23 in the middle of the
night...this happens to me when ever I seek spiritual guidance prior to
sleep...I have a spiritual dream with my guidance and wake up low so I can
record the answer. The guidance I recieved is that like in Elementary school,
we as a group of people need to have a code of conduct that we all agree to.
The "debate" issue is obviously a hot topic in and of itself for some, yet we
need to not digress into a symantics war. With a little respect, tolerance,
self-reflection, understanding, and compassion, we should be able to discuss
all subjects related to spirituality and diabetes. We also need to leave
judgment of others at the proverbial door, both of one another and how they
present themselves. I love the diversity on this list! The richness makes my
life better and happier. I sought guidance and recieved it, I shall follow
it, I hope others might agree with me. Thank You All! Smile Michelle