Re: [IPr] God's job vs. mine

<<From my perspective, I don't have a lot of fun sanding the teak on the sailboat nor mending the sails.  I love sailing along in a 20 knot wind with
the boat heeling over about 15 degrees and the sails making a beautiful thrumming sound as we surf along at hull speed.  And I much prefer an outboard to oars...>>

I always love being right. You very ecumenically just expressed the validity of my previous post. Thanks again.