Re: [IPr] Opps!

<<We are left in a quandry...  And we have a few options... Either we all agree with the lowest common denominator (and thus end the reason for this list and all public discussion since we'd all be clones without
an original thought) or we are threatened with censorship...  and the problem there becomes who is the censor.>>

You have summed the situation up very well. I couldn't agree with you more. However, I don't agree with your beliefs, but hold you in great respect as an individual and creation of God. Even though we don't agree, I would fight, to my death if necessary, your right to believe it. I always read your posts, sometimes twice, because they always are informative and very thoughtful. I look forward to continue reading your thoughts.

Thanks for being