Re: [IPr] Debatable...

I would like to state that I agree with you completely.
I admit I was a few hours too late for the actual discussion and probably
should have waited to respond till I read through all the posts. My passion
is vital to my being, yet I respect and agree with your efforts. I think much
of this was a miscommunication based on the various definitions of Debate.
Thank you for clarifying where you are coming from. I have a much deeper
understanding of your perspective and sensitiivty now. I hope you understand
I am extremely anti-censorship and can on occassions fly off the proverbial
handle...especially when I am defending something or someone I am passionate
With the greatest Respect...Michelle