Re: [IPr] Spiritual growth

OKAY...ME AND MY BOILING BLOOD WILL NOW ATTEMPT A SPIRITUAL COMMENTARY...I
MUST ATTEMPT TO NOT START A DEBATE OR DISCUSSION...OR ELSE I MIGHT BE SENT
DOWN IN FLAMES!
I often feel like the critical lessons in my life hit me over the head,
sometimes repeatedly, untill I finally get it. Spiritual development and
growth in general seems to be an evolutionary process with steps forward and
backwards sometimes simultaneously. Like one time when I was trying to drive
and had not tested yet, I could not find my keys and got so upset I locked
myself out of the house. So I was left crying on my garage floor, luckily I
had my Fast take in my purse next to me...I tested and was 38...so I should
not have wasted all that time and emotional energy on looking for my keys
when my BS was crashing. That and a couple other events reminded me to always
test before driving, to stop and step back if life is taking more effort then
it should, and above all else relax enough to go with the flow.
SMile Michelle