Re: [IPr] Opps!

Ginny
I know I am coming in way after the fact but I am very sad and disheartened
by this censorship. The lines between theologic and spiritual discussion are
very very mutable in my world! I will not censor myself or anyone else now or
ever!
AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OFLEAVING THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FYI: I really enjoy all the posts on this list and do not want this list to
be censored or destroyed!
PLease respect our diversity with out judging our various forms of expressing
our various experiences.
BRUGHTEST BLESSINGS SMILE- Michelle