Re: [IPr] RE:

I am utterly confused????
What is the trouble with the recent posts?
Everything I have read seems very connected to Diabetes and Spirituality!
I actually feel hurt by the implication that any of this wonderful discussion
is a problem or a no no>
Perhaps my intellectual and spiritual nature make SPirituality and how it
relates to my living with Diabetes much more all inclusive.
But I actually enjoy all of these discussions and would prefer them to flow
and not be censored. I am also into free flowing dialogue and have never
bought into not talking about "taboo subjects". I hope I am not alone in my
perspective, but if I am at least I am being true to myself!
Smile- Michelle