Re: [IPr] Re:

I suck at not sending my emails before I am done....
Any way I strongly believe each of us has free will and a Higher self.
Since I also believe in Reincarnation and much of Buddhist philosophy I
believe that each of us makes choices that influence our life and our destiny.
I live by the principle of "Control your Destiny or Someone else will" (this
is also a book on leadership and manifesting ones personal and professional
Having faith in God or the Higher power brings many spiritual people great
comfort and allows us to serve our Higher Self as well as the Divine more
:) Smile Michelle