Re: [IPr] This list should be??? Yes it should be

Thanks, David,
Good story! thanks for sharing.
I also wish for this list to be a light when people get to that point. It
is difficult at times- no joking about that.  Maybe we can somehow work on
this? What do you think? I really don't wish anyone to leave. I think we
can work this out. I know I would like to.  It will take trust but I think
we can do this.
David? your thoughts? I need everyone's help to keep this going. I can't do
this alone. My life time is short and  I apologise to everyone for being so
short thinking today.

At 06:21 PM 08/09/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I appreciate what Ginny had to say and understand her perspective. As I
have participated in and been a part of the discussion today, I am reminded
of a story.
>C&W singer Hank Williams, as most of you know suffered from severe
depression and alcoholism, but had his high moments as well. During one of
those higher times, he recorded "I Saw the Light," a song sung in many
churches even today.
>However, he had dropped to a very low point in his life and it was
necessary for someone from the Grand Ole Opry to be with him at all times
to keep him sober prior to performing.
>Minnie Pearl drew the short straw one afternoon and was selected to be
with him. They spent the day riding around Nashville with Hank Williams in
the front seat and Minnie Pearl riding in the back seat.
>As they were riding along, Hank turned to Minnie and said. "There just
ain't no light." A few months later he was dead from a drug and alcohol
>I know that there are times when we begin to think there "ain't no light"
as we become frustrated dealing with the day-to-day chore of keeping
ourselves controlled.