[IPr] This list should be?????

I appreciate what Ginny had to say and understand her perspective. As I have participated in and been a part of the discussion today, I am reminded of a story.

C&W singer Hank Williams, as most of you know suffered from severe depression and alcoholism, but had his high moments as well. During one of those higher times, he recorded "I Saw the Light," a song sung in many churches even today.

However, he had dropped to a very low point in his life and it was necessary for someone from the Grand Ole Opry to be with him at all times to keep him sober prior to performing.

Minnie Pearl drew the short straw one afternoon and was selected to be with him. They spent the day riding around Nashville with Hank Williams in the front seat and Minnie Pearl riding in the back seat.

As they were riding along, Hank turned to Minnie and said. "There just ain't no light." A few months later he was dead from a drug and alcohol overdose.

I know that there are times when we begin to think there "ain't no light" as we become frustrated dealing with the day-to-day chore of keeping ourselves controlled.

I hope this list can be a light when anyone comes to this point.

That's all I want.