Re: [IPr] Debatable...

<<No, I'm not trying to debate the issue  (  :)  )...just wanted to know if we are all on the same page here, as far as what the issue is.

Very well stated, Sammi, I agree with you. We would never learn anything on this list or the other one if people didn't present different views and their thoughts behind those views. I respect all people and with that comes respect for their views. I certainly wouldn't expect everyone to agree with me.