RE: [IPr] Spiritual growth

I am glad to know that "I am not the only one" with this problem.  Sometimes
I think I am just too thickheaded to ever learn.   Then, the light goes on
and the sheepishness feeling definitely hits me.   I have found that I
usually hit myself in the forhead with a laughing insult saying
"duh.....think nextime!"

I am going to cambridge dictionary to look up debate.  If we really can't
debate, why are we all on any list even insulin pumpers.  But first let me
look up definition.

Back to you later.
Bonnie