RE: [IPr] Spiritual growth

<<Have most of your learning events been as a result of some crisis, and you didn't want to know/see/hear?  But when you got "there" is was so amazingly simple and wonderful?   You know what I mean?.>>

Once again, you have expressed the feeling so well. I wish I had a dollar for every time I have been dragged kicking and screaming toward a change only to find out that I needed to be there all along. I often whisper a thank-you to my spirit guide with a sheepish grin on my face. I remember getting into carb counting this way. It was a couple of years before I got my pump. However, by making that change, I was much more ready for the pump.

I love your story about the garage door. You could say, you were safety conscious by closing the door when you drove in lol.