Re: [IPr] Opps!

I am sorry you thought you could have debates on here.
but no you cannot.

If you, indeed, are the IP-ADMIN for this list and this is your response to what I wrote (repeated below), you can remove me from this list. My answer to Bonnie had nothing in any way to do with debating. If you are an IP-ADMIN and you interpreted it this way, this list is doomed. My answer to Bonnie is printed below. Please highlight the debate.

>I guess I am with you. It is very difficult to deal with spirituality
without getting into theology. I do not believe there is any one theology
that is right for everyone. I believe everyone has to find their own path
and what helps them in their day-to-day lives. Wheather it is dealing with
diabetes or being thankful that we were spared from a possible tragic
accident. Both are important or at least I think so.