Re: [IPr] Opps!

No this list is not for debates. It is to share how diabetes affects the
spiritual part of us. But it does not exist for debates. There are plenty
of list for debates. debates leads to flames and will bring this list to
nothing but a big fight. Debates do not belong on here. So please no debates.
Ginny
IP-ADMIN