Re: [IPr] Opps!

That is fine but debates don't belong on this list. One can say they are a
Messianic Jew and this is how I deal with my diabetes with this faith but
for someone to argue about that isn't what this list is for. Debates is not
what this list is for. There are plenty of places to carry on debates but
not on this list :) I am sorry you thought you could have debates on here.
but no you cannot.
Ginny
IP-ADMIN

At 02:37 PM 08/09/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Bonnie,
>
>I guess I am with you. It is very difficult to deal with spirituality
without getting into theology. I do not believe there is any one theology
that is right for everyone. I believe everyone has to find their own path
and what helps them in their day-to-day lives. Wheather it is dealing with
diabetes or being thankful that we were spared from a possible tragic
accident. Both are important or at least I think so.