RE: [IPr] RE:

<<so on that note it may or maynot be a list that will live and be more benificial than not.thanks for listoning.

Not even Christians agree theologically, but I am sure you, Sharon, find strength from your beliefs and I am not offended if you offer theological thoughts that strenghten you whether it be with dealing with your frustrations of diabetes or just living your life. I have respect for all beliefs and even more for those who hold them.