Re: [IPr] Opps!

I guess I am with you. It is very difficult to deal with spirituality without getting into theology. I do not believe there is any one theology that is right for everyone. I believe everyone has to find their own path and what helps them in their day-to-day lives. Wheather it is dealing with diabetes or being thankful that we were spared from a possible tragic accident. Both are important or at least I think so.