RE: [IPr] RE:

i agree with ginny if anybody is keeping track.my walk as a christian is
the most important thing
to me dont get me wrong,however the facts are all the beliefs vary and it
does become a theological debate,which can become a negative and not
positive.there is sooo much that one
diabetic can share with another that is helpful i think and which is the
main purpose here.so on that note it may or maynot be a list that will live
and be more benificial than not.thanks for listoning.

sharon