RE: [IPr] Spiritual growth

Hi David:

Thank you so much for responding.  I was beginning to feel so very alone.

I agree with you more than 100%.  I say that, because I believe in God, and
I love what Shirley McLaine writes. I have read all her books, but the
newest one.  She really changed my life with "Out on a Limb".  I have
attended several of her seminars and other personal growth seminars.  I
believe in Reincarnation. I have read all the Seth Books, and a great
variety of similar books.  I have read many Buddhist teachings and currently
read from cover to cover "Tricycle" Magizine, which is about Buddhist
teachings.  I find them so enhancing for so many of Jesus' teachings.    I
read and love James Van Praugh.   His books have great value for me.

I believe that there are no accidents.  That we create our own life by
creating what we need to learn via accidents, and "things" that happen.

 I will look for Walsche's "Conversations with God" and read his work.

I am always open to learning new things.  I believe in Tolerance, Compassion
and Learning.   My Protestant upbringing (Episcopalian) was so valuable to
me in these things.

I am constantly working, on not being judgemental about anything, and being
compassionate about all.  It is amazing how deep that goes, from calling the
other driver a jerk (in the privacy of your own car) to much greater things.

So glad you wrote.