Re: [IPr] RE:

God didn't let those children die- thier parents killed them. It goes back
to the word sin. It has been with us since Adam and Eve.  God can step into
many situations but man gets in his way. But to me this is becoming a
discussion which doesn't belong on here because we aren't discussing
diabetes. We have a choice to keep this list going or end up in a huge
flame which will destroy this list. Which will be your choice? Your
questions to God are ones that you and He need to talk about. I know how I
believe. we are here to help us cope with diabetes not have a theological
debate. This list isn't for theological debates. It is to help us cope with
diabetes. lets get back on topic ok? :)

At 12:20 PM 08/09/2000 -0400, you wrote:
><<Nope not God's fault but His Grace that you weren't killed. Someone was
protecting you :)
>And that wasn't you:)>>
>No, I wasn't killed because I had my seat belt fascined and my air bags
deployed. Now If you said God gave someone the wisdom to invent seat belts
and air bags, I could go with that. If you think God protected me, why does
he let two-year-old children be beaten repeatedly and sodomized by their
parents. And, finally let them die. I just don't buy into God protecting or
his will being that a two-year-old should die from internal bleeding
because her father sodomized her. That was one of the lead stories in
Houston this morning. It isn't a question -- it is real.