Re: [IPr] RE:

<<Nope not God's fault but His Grace that you weren't killed. Someone was protecting you :)
And that wasn't you:)>>

No, I wasn't killed because I had my seat belt fascined and my air bags deployed. Now If you said God gave someone the wisdom to invent seat belts and air bags, I could go with that. If you think God protected me, why does he let two-year-old children be beaten repeatedly and sodomized by their parents. And, finally let them die. I just don't buy into God protecting or his will being that a two-year-old should die from internal bleeding because her father sodomized her. That was one of the lead stories in Houston this morning. It isn't a question -- it is real.