RE: [IPr] Spiritual growth

<<If we are reincarnated, we are not unique.>>

You have such a limited understanding of this principal. Each incarnation is a unique individual with specific lessons to learn. If you knew your Bible history you would know that all references to reincarnation were purged from its texts in the Ninth century. However, some were missed. One is the conversation with Jesus and two of his disciples after coming from the Mount of Transfiguration. Peter specifically says that some say Jesus is Elijah. Jesus doesn't redress him, but says Elijah already has come in John the Baptist.