RE: [IPr] RE:

in Rom 8:28 paul didnt promise that all circumstances and events would be
explained,if indeed,we could comprehend the explanation.instead he promised
that "all things work together
for good to those who love God,to those who are called according to His
purpose".i believe God
reveals Himself in his plans,and his way in His time.all is His nothing is
ours.