Re: [IPr] RE:

<<Somehow, I had made it home and must've eaten something when I had gotten there.  I don't remember anything else on that 30-mile journey.  Talk about God's grace.>>

God dwells within everyone. We are never separate from him. However, I have a problem with him being blamed for all the wrong (it's God's will, we will understand some day) and all the credit (God was with me and I was not killed). We are responsible for ourselves and God is always there. I suffers an insulin reaction on the freeway. I was involved in three accidents covering about nine and one-half miles. I totalled my car and now my insurance monthly installment is as much as my car payment. Is this God's fault?????