RE: [IPr] Spiritual growth

Bonnie Richardson [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> 	 Did anyone see Shirley McLaine on TV Last Night. (20/20 II, I
> think).  Has anyone in this group ready of her books?  How do
> you feel about
> her personal belief system?

I didn't see it so I can't comment specifically, but, IIRC, reincarnation is
part of her beliefs.  The fundamental problem I have with reincarnation is
that it is contradictory to each of us being a unique person.  If we are
reincarnated, we are not unique.
> 	What do you think of "The Celestine Prophecy?"

I haven't read it, so I can't comment.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted