[IPr] Re:

<<God has a purpose, as long as that is not fulfilled we will still be here.>>

I have seen this statement in one form or another in a number of postings on this list. Unfortuanately, we seek this purpose and completele overlook that God's will for us is our will for us. He wants us to be us and to express ourselves and him through this being. This purpose may not seem noble or grandiose, but it is our only purpose. Sometimes we are like the blind man riding around on an ox looking for an ox. Just being is our purpose.