-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Vibeke Brant
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 8:12 PM
To: email @ redacted

I was just wanting to share an experience that I had with low BS and
driving. A couple of years ago when I was still taking manual injections and
had a really stress full job I did not get out of work on time. ( I needed
to eat on a very strict schedule) I was driving home from work ( a
relatively short distance 5 miles). All of a sudden I found myself in a
strange neighborhood not knowing where I was and how I got there An internal
voice spoke to me as I saw a police car on the side of the road ( pull over
ask for Help said the still small voice said)
so I did I walked up to the police man and told him I was I diabetic and
needed help, he asked my name which I could not remember, but I showed him
my medic alert bracelet which told him my condition and my home phone #. He
called me an ambulance who came and checked my BS which was 22 the
paramedics gave me a Glucose IV drop and kept me until my BS was
75 and then released me to my husband that had made it to my location after
being notified by the police, with the promise that he would feed me
immediately.  I do Believe that the holy spirit and God angeles saved my

God has a purpose, as long as that is not fulfilled we will still be here.

Love and Encouragement,