Re: [IPr] Re:I must have a guardian angel

WOW..thank you for sharing your your story Ann!
I unfortunately have been unconscious a couple times due to low blood sugar.
I almost killed myself due to blacking out from a sudden drop in BS while
driving, from 150 to 25 in twenty minutes. After that experience I do not
ever get in the car with out doing a BS test. I also feel solidly that there
is a higher purpose for my life and seek to spiritually follow my path
mindfully on a daily basis. I also have a personal policy of keeping as many
people informed as possi