Re: [IPr] SPiritual Everything

Hello All
I have been out of the loop this past week or so.
I am TA-ing and teaching a lab section of my first college course...and I
have to get up super early. I am just not a morning person, especially since
if I am going to have a pump or BS problem it will be first thing in the
morning! Getting up befor dawn when you are a night owl is a spiritual and
physical test:) I aslo just finished a Statistics class this week which has
been very hard for this Math phobic...but sometimes one must do things one
does not want to do in order to achieve ones goals. Any how I am
rambling....sleep deprivation and relief after a final exam!
    I wanted to respond to the recent inquiries about experiences at the time
of Diagnosis. My diagnosis and the year leading up to it were very intese and
I had been having visions of various things the entire year before when I was
in first grade, I thought I was talking to GOd and seeing ANgels and fairies
that whole year.
Then my family moved to Michigan from NYC and I went through alot of crazy
new kid on the block chaos. A few months later my youngest sister was born
two months early and was in an incubator for two weeks. Then less then two
months later I started getting very ill. I saw my life flash before my eyes
everyday for two weeks. I saw my body from outside more then from inside it.
I had random flashes of white lights and tunnels. I remember thinking NO I
need to Stay here...I am not leaving yet!
I even told my Mother that I did not want to Die yet. I was scared to sleep
because my dreams were so intense. Finally I passed out doen a flight of
stirs and my parents took me to Urgent Care. I remember looking at my body
from above it and thinking that I was not supposed to be outside of it.
Physically comatosed...I remember wanting to go to the light...untill the
Resident at the Hospital became a smart A to my MOther...I which point I
snapped into my body and told the doctor that he was not allowed to talk to
my mother that way! I had spiritual visions and experiences thorugh out the
two weeks I spent in the hospital.
    Thank You ALL
        :) Michelle T.