[IPr] Re: Self- worth/ self-love

In a message dated 08/03/2000 5:33:53 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 2.  I am more than the sum of my bg readings.  I have dreams, goals, and
 aspirations that exist totally apart from any sum or average of my bg
Rev. Winchester,
     Thank you, and how nicely said.  Living in such a quick-fix, instant
gratification society can be challenging for those of us living with
diabetes.  It is easy to compare ourselves with non-diabetics and feel as
though we are being "punished" unfairly.  I know in my heart that this is not
the case and that my value as a human being comes from my soul, my connection
to God.  Yes, it is nice to be "perfect"  but that is impossible.  We must
learn to love and have compassion for our souls regardless  of our
       Personally I think the best thing we can do for our children, diabetic
or not, is remind them on a daily basis of how much they are loved,
regardless of any imperfections.  We all make errors in judgment at times but
each soul is still worthy of recognition as a spiritual being in a physical
body.  We must speak of love for ourselves and each other to heal our
emotional, physical, and spiritual wounds.  I send love and encouragement to
everyone, I know we can help each other.
       Thank you Michael for your hard work.
Love, Anne Morris