[IPr] I Like This Digest

I am a new subscriber. I hope everyone will continue to post as this is
a good digest although slow at present. Thanks for the forum to discuss
the spiritual aspects of life and diabetes. I am certain that God has
enabled me to become a much stronger person through the day to day
dealing with my diabetes and hypothyroidism. Of course I do not like
being diabetic etc, but there are also many other things that I don't
agree with in life, but i make the best of them.
I would enoy hearing of others piritual aspects of day to day life.