Re: [IPr] Diabetes Meditation Book- Sammi

Hey Sammi,
Would you mind letting me know where you got this book? I wonder if it can
be ordered on the web. It sounds like something I would be interested in.
I just has to take my site out because it began itching like I was going to
get hives. I hope this is just a fluke and nothing else going on here.
Anyway..I really would appreciate it if you would share where one could get
the book :)