No Subject

Yes I am still here too. I was starting to miss the good dialog that
was going on in-here. One thing  I belive is that our diffrent experiences
and levels of spiritual walk is a BLESSING not a bad thing.
If we were all in the same place in our life's we would have nothing to say
to each other. Because we are not we bring with us the uniqueness that make
each one of us special in our Farthers eyes, the fact that you are you. Do
not be afriad to express who you are for that is what makes you special and
needed in this fragile world. Health I belive comes from accepting who we
are and how we fit into the great plan, but getting the support and
acceptance of a group of people in the same situation as we are always

Love and Encouragement,

Vibeke Brant