[IPr] Patience

Hi, I joined this site because I know that Diabetes has had a spiritual
impact on my life.  I choose to look at this disease as way of me learning
important lessons about patience and respecting my body.  I have had Diabetes
for 29 years and have had many lessons about how anger and frustration is
injurious to my body.  Diabetes just shows me increased blood sugars as a red
warning flag that I need to remember to care for my physical body.  I feel
very fortunate to be in good health and I believe that remaining focused on
seeing life as a learning experience has helped my patience and health.  I
hope this site will survive since we diabetics, all understand the importance
of persistence.
Anne Morris