Re: [IPr] Anyone there????

In a message dated 08/02/2000 9:01:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sometimes I think I am too expressive when it comes to the spiritual
aspects of my life while others may feel uncomfortable discussing them. I
guess time will tell us what the interest level is.

I feel like I am pretty expressive too, and there seems to be a lot of
difference of background (spiritual) so I have tried to hold back,  to see
the boundaries.  i feel like i kept offending people.  But I am (or should I
say was) enjoying the post.