RE: [IPr] Anyone there????

i can only speak for myself and my interest is high.i know that all is
possible only through my
Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.i will continue to lift up his name and thank
him for all that he
allows in my life.there is a reason for everything and i believe all is not
for us to know.he will
control everything,spiritual understanding is not like cardnal
understanding .i believe this is why
some are not wanting to hear about it,they say it doesnt make sense. well
it wont if you are
not spiritually connected to the father.talk anytime you want ,i am glad to
hear from you.

sharon