Re: [IPr] Anyone there????

I have been disappointed in the apparent lack of interest in this area. I believe everyone has something to contribute to this topic. We all have those mechanisms which allow us to live out the activities of each day. Sometimes I think I am too expressive when it comes to the spiritual aspects of my life while others may feel uncomfortable discussing them. I guess time will tell us what the interest level is.