RE: [IPr] Anyone there????

hi good morning everybody,i am usually on and off because i only have
computer at work.i try to
get on as often as i can though.i have been on the the pump for 3 months
and i enjoy the freedom of not having to carry so many supplies to take the
injections so many times a day.
every once in a while i do set the alarm for early am hrs just to keep a
check on things. so far
all has been good.i have a couple of bruises but i had those with syrnges.i
may see about
getting the lighter pump as i am petite and lighter and smaller is always
better,but my disetronic
has been just fine.i even got use to it being by extra partner in the bed
:-).hope everybody is
fine and keeping the faith.God Bless.

sharon