Re: [IPr] Anyone there????

> Hi David!
> I think it is just quiet right now. People getting kids ready to go back
> school. My daughter has to be back to school next week so her summer is
> almost over. She teaches middle school. Many are going on vacation or a
> short one before things start in fall.
> I hope that is the problem. Am wondering though.  Any input? :)
> I for one would like to see it succeed. I don't know about others.
> Ginny

I've been really wondering, too, if this list was simply quietly fading into
nothingness.  I hope not, because I really like having the opportunity to
hear other people's views & get a "lift" from reading their thoughts & ideas
in a smaller forum than the IP list...are we all still here, just kind of
waiting for everyone else to say something?  :)