Re: [IPr] Anyone there????

Hi David!
I think it is just quiet right now. People getting kids ready to go back to
school. My daughter has to be back to school next week so her summer is
almost over. She teaches middle school. Many are going on vacation or a
short one before things start in fall.
I hope that is the problem. Am wondering though.  Any input? :)
I for one would like to see it succeed. I don't know about others.
email @ redacted

At 10:50 AM 07/21/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I haven't received a posting from the spirit group in almost two days. Is
there something wrong.