[IPr] RE: spirit-digest V4 #371

I guess, I should introduce myself too!:O)  My name is Amy (30) married to
Justin (30) and we have 5 beautiful children, 4 boys: Tyler, 9, Riley-6 1/2,
Mason-4, Lane 4 months and 1 girl: Cailin Rose-3.  Our son Riley was dx'd
with TI on 7-1-99 a week after his 4th b-day in a DKA coma.  He's been
pumping nearly 2 years currently with the D-tron and Humalog.  We're looking
into trying Novolog if we can get the Ped. endo convinced because of short
site life and skin irritation!  One thing, I know my faith really helped us
get through that very dark period of our son's dx's.  I'm on another D list
for parents and there are countless parents there who have no faith and in
turn, seem to be helpless, hopeless and bitter.  I'm glad I can read about
the now-adults of TI as an inspiration to my son.  Sometimes we get so
caught up in the today's that the future can seem kind of daunting kwim?

Take care,