[IPs] Continuous glucose sensor

Hi everyone -

John Davis has very kindly allowed us to put the results of his
continuous glucose sensor test up on the Insulin Pumpers UK website.

It's in the "Experiences" section at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/main/johnd01.shtml

The graphs and his detailed log sheet are there as well. If anyone has
trouble reading the log sheet, click on it and a much larger version
will appear on screen.

John run's his diabetes with great care, but I found the results still
quite startling to see - massive surges and slumps and completely
unknown nocturnal hypos. It makes you realise that these spot blood
tests that we all do often tell us very little about the true picture.

John

--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale