Re: [IPs] ip-scandinavia

> This is funny. Below the 3 letters are destroyed, but at the end of this
> mail they are OK.
> When I received my own message they were OK.

The message I get from you looks fine as well. I believe it is my
mail program having difficulty with the ascii characters. The mail
server just passes whatever it gets. I do not think we have a
problem, it should all work OK.  The text at the bottom of the e-mail
message looks fine to me now.

I am going to covert some of the text on the MAIL JOIN page to
Scandinavian. The English readers don't need to know what is say for
the Scandinavian subscribers so it won't matter. There will be a
separate README (the info file) which you are working on now, and the
intro file that is sent when the member subscribes If you wish to add
anything to the PROFILE section please do. The PROFILES will be kept
in a common area. If the Scandinavian list members want any of their
Profile readable by the English only members, you should mention this
in the profile section so they us English or both when they fill out
the form.

til følgende e-mail adresse: email @ redacted