Re: [IPs] ip-scandinavia

This is funny. Below the 3 letters are destroyed, but at the end of this
mail they are OK.
When I received my own message they were OK.

Erik
----------
> From: Michael <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IPs] ip-scandinavia
> Date: 5. mai 1998 12:10
>
> > I have to test the norwegian letters: (eeoa Dette gar bra haper jeg.)
>
> I forgot! the Norwegian letters are dependent on the mail reader the
> of the end user. The flow through the system just fine. See above and
> below.

Well maybe almost fine.  When I received the message all the little
marks were on the letters. When I copied it back to you they seemed
to dissappear.

Michael
Insulin-Pumpers hjemmeside http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/
For informasjon om abonnement