Re: [IPs] ip-scandinavia

Now it seems to work. I just received it with "no-delivery return" earlier
today.

Erik

----------
> From: Erik Wold <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IPs] ip-scandinavia
> Date: 5. mai 1998 08:30

Thanks Michael
Here we go.
Whats the name of the administrator list for ip-scandinavia?

I have to test the norwegian letters: (æøå Dette går bra håper jeg.)

I will have vacation from 8/5 to 15/5-98. So I hope its not to many new
members in that periode. To be honest the list will need time to get
subscribers. However I have contacted Disetronic in Sweden and I hope they
will help us spead the news as well. But scandinavian people is a little
bit shy people and it could be difficult to get them subscribe.

Erik Wold

E-mail private: email @ redacted
E-mail work: email @ redacted

Want to know more about me? Visit my homepage:
http://w1.2693.telia.com/~u269300226/index.htm

----------
> From: Michael <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IPs] ip-scandinavia
> Date: 4. mai 1998 17:42

OK, the list is active. You and I are the only members at the moment.
Direct your communications to me over the list so there are a few
test messages to make sure archiving and all that stuff works
correctly.

Michael
Insulin-Pumpers hjemmeside http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/
For informasjon om abonnement