[IPs] ANNOUNCEMENT - IP Chatrooms now on line

Hi Pumpers & Friends,

I've just put our new web Chat rooms on line. There is a button on
our main page labeled "CHAT" (silly huh?) to enter the chat selection
page. The "Anytime CHAT comes up automatically if you don't pick a
particular chat room. The sign on for the CHAT rooms is the same as
entry to the MEMBERS ONLY pages. If you get stuck, go to
MEMBERS ONLY and read the directions, then click on
FORGET PASSWORD if your really stuck.

If you still need help with access, contact HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

If you think there is a catagory I should add, drop me a note. If
several of you suggest the same general thing, I'll add another room.
Transcripts of the CHATS will be available in the archives on a daily

I need one or more volunteers to organize CHATs and invite special
guests like your favorite doctor, CDE, etc.... maybe Miss America or
John Walsh.

Please contact me if you'd like to help organize our chats on a
continuing basis.

Now for another plug.

I haven't gotton any pictures or NEW INFO pages in quite a while.
Please send pictures to go with your profiles.

Also!!! Please fill out the Insulin  Pumpers (very private)
information form and help make the statistics we show on the ABOUT
page more valuable. As a prize, you'll get your very own DOT on the

email @ redacted
Insulin-Pumpers hjemmeside http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/