[IPs] Faces

Ok, pumpers. I have finally tuned up the member profile area so that
pictures can be added to your profiles.

I have to confess, that I do not have electronic images of either
myself or Lily (execpt for the one 4 years old on the kid page) so I
will have to get a scan.

You can e-mail me an attachement of a picture or mail me a 'real'
picture (please write your e-mail address on the back) and when I get
enough of them to fill 11 x 17 I will have the graphics shop scan
them and put them on the site.

Right now, Mary Jean and Chuck have sent in pictures, but out of
almost 500 MEMBERS now, there are two with faces.

Snail Mail:

Michael Robinton
974 Commercial Street
Palo Alto, CA 94303