[IPs] New pumps

Dear Gudo,
Most of us can easily write in English, and may be we should do on a regular basis.
Anyway, I don't think you should discontinue your membership, we all share the same fate and interests and need to be international.
What I wrote was:
Is there anyone who has looked closer at the new pump from ANIMAS that has come on the American market?
According to ANIMAS they will come on the European market this spring.
Based on information from their homepage this seems like a company with ambitions to further deveop pump therapy/ monitoring.
My Disetronic pump is due for renewal this fall, and from this company there has definitly not come any news the last couple of years so I consider another brand.
It would be interesting to hear from pumpers with experience from more than one pump brand.
Tor Aasrum