[IPs] Insulin Pumpers Data Collection

Hi Pumpers,

It seems that one variable in the Insulin Pumpers Information Form
got corrupted for all of those who have submitted information.

Blood Sugar Insulin Ratio managed to get some text stuffed in rather
than the numbers you originally submitted. I have corrected the error
and would appreciate it if you would all update your Information

I will be putting a BG/I ratio distribution graph on the about page
as soon as there is enough data collected to generate the plot.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I would like get as much general
information up on the web site for all to use as soon as it is

email @ redacted
Insulin-Pumpers hjemmeside http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/